Written by Shaheen Aumeer-Donovan
Posted 2nd August 2020
Thank you for your patience while we get the new website set up. It will take a little longer for us to prepare all the pages and iron out all the kinks, but we will keep you updated on all the changes and extra information as they are posted.
Some of the new features to look out for
- An introduction to the Repairs Afoot family and lots of photos of our staff in action.
- A new online booking system, which should be up and running by next week if all things go well.
- A section for patients, including a frequently asked questions page.
- Our COVID-19 response and all the extra measures we have in place to keep you safe.
- Information on all kinds of foot and lower leg issues, and the treatments we offer to help with those in our Services and Common Conditions sections.
- The Foot Files – a blog about… you guessed it! All the useful things you should know about your feet and legs.
- Repairs Afoot News – where you can stay updated on all the interesting things going on at the clinic, on our website and what our staff are up to.
- An interactive symptom tracker you can use to do your own research about the issues you are experiencing, find out some of the potential causes of your issues, what you can try at home first, when to book an appointment to see us, and how we can help you.
Follow us on Facebook if you would like to be updated when new information is added.
We would love to hear feedback from you, or answer any question you might have. Please send us a message or phone us – we look forward to hearing from you.